Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CHOIR FINAL!!!

AAH! so pretty much i had to sing one of MY songs in front of the whole choir class!
yea, scariest day eveR! but it was also one of the best. i got told by many people that it sounded AmAzing! and one girl found out that i wrote it and she was like "wow, it was yours?? it was really good i was even going to ask you what it was called cause i wanted it" Awesome! RIGHT?? golly, i hope my time in the Sun will last! this is my dream! and i don't want anything to happen to it. cause i will fight to the death. okay so i won't go that far... but you know! ,'D anyways, so today has gone pretty Fantastic! My Biology teacher missed a couple of pages on the final and it turned out that all we had to put was "A's" in.. and STILL get them right cause it was his fault they were missing... if that made any sense to you ... you are a genius! (; soo.. later... My friend gave me a fruit roll-up and almost forgot it's still in my pocket!!! :O haha. Than i got to sit by my best friend.. PHILLIP! <- awesome name right?? in french class during our final. Psh, that boy tickles like none other! Than i almost bumped into Adam... UGH! he smiled at me!! why does he have to torture me like this???????????????? D: Leave comments...! Later! :) PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment