Thursday, May 28, 2009

Goodbye Jenn!!!!!!

Jen leaves to move to colorado.. :( she already left at 6:50 im going to miss her!!!!!!!! she's like one of my best friends and she's leaving me. along with Kali Bailey! Why Are ALL of my friends leaving me!!? now i only have 2 close friends in Arizona. ): Anyways, so the other day i was looking for stuff under my bed but i couldn't see so i used my phone's light than after i was like OMG where's my phone??? so i started looking for it with my phone's light. hahaha woopsies! I sang my song for Grandma over the phone.... she liked it alot but she couldn't really understand the words cause our phone isn't too good. But dude i was shaking than i got over it! woo! all this excitement is just sooo welcoming and i love it!!!! oooo! i also found my favorite movies on youtube!!!! they are... :) the princess and the goblin, troll in central park, the black cauldron, and cats don't dance!!!! i love them all! :) well i got to go. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment