Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just A Day... ,'D

so... pretty much i just had a terrible day. have you ever had a friend who was soo perfect and was everything you wanted to be your whole life?? but no one notices you because her voice is what everyone wants to have and her personality is flawless. i nearly cried when she got voted most likely to become a singer and song writer. psh! she doesn't even write songs! i do! and all i got voted was most likely to become the next taylor swift. if only ours were changed.. i finally made VOSAC! a.k.a. voices of shadow advanced choir. :D but so did she.. it's not fair! how can i love me? i wrote another song today. about how everyone tells me i need to be more out there and be me. but when i tell them how i feel they juBoldst get mad at me. i can't talk to people because they don't except me! why can't they just make up their mind. life was so much easier when i was hidden in the dark. it doesn't make sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment