Monday, June 8, 2009

Just One Push of A Button... :)

OKay! so I wrote him... and I apologized. I didn't expect him to write me back but surprise!!!!!!!!! he did! i told im that i lied.. which i did. and he wrote "what did you lie about. and i forgive you. " ahhhhhhh! my heart stopped. :) this the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me, is that sad?... quoting "He's just not that into you. " :D hahaha wow. today has kicked off and i feel ready to fly. i checked my horoscope. lol and it said that today my confidence will get better. wow!!! it was pretty much right... weird? I never really trusted horoscopes and what they say but it seems that everything that happens in my life that day. is all on one list. like the horoscope it actually tells me how my day will go.. like a perfect description. or maybe that's just how my mind works. I think it's going to happen once i hear it. and than i just make it happen myself. pretty crazy stuff. but the weird thing is that I checked it after my confidence busted up. hmm. what ever it is. im A-okay with it. :D cause my day is going fantastically!! yay life!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment