Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Sunshiny Day! ;D

soo, this morning was the midnight premiere of " The Transformers " i was goin to go but they weren't sure if they would have enough tickets. So my brother volunteered to take me on thursday. :) he's sooo great! And it's my first time going to a movie with just him. About a week ago rachael told me that Daniel (my brother) said that when rachael was really small they were the best of friends and always together. It made me wonder if I will always be the second favorite. I don't know what to think sometimes. I am just the youngest child. people think of me as spoiled. I can't change that. When i have a bad day and don't feel like talking to anyone they feel like they need to go out and buy me something. Than afterwards they tell me that I shouldn't make people feel bad when im sad. Cause last night Rachael told me that I made Jared feel bad that they didn't take me with them to go see " the proposal " but we were already planning to go see it together so i got mad that they went without me and didn't even tell me i had to find out for myself. Anyways, rachael said that it's my fault that Jared is offering to take to " the transformers " and she's like "have you noticed that everytime you do this Jared pays for it. " and before in my head i was thinking that I am definitely going to pay for my own ticket. Than Rachael gets mad at me for starting to cry but what im i suppose to do?? Im soo confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment