Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lost and... found?

I put myself in a BIG pickle!!! im having trouble talking to this guy. Soooo i asked my friend for his number.... goes down VVV(arrows) hill from there!!!!!!! what's wrong with me? i can't get over this ONE guy! he's on my mind all day, everyday. i just wish i never talked to him. He even got his Really cute guy friends to stop talking to me. Only one of his friends does anyways. it's pathetic. But now im guessing he told him about what happened between us, because now the guy who talked to me acts a little awkward. I need to forget about him! but how can i when he goes spreading rumors... well not real rumors it's true. but STILL!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
someone... anyone please help me. I need a therapist. really bad. Im so lost

No comments:

Post a Comment